Tuesday 28 October 2014

Pregnancy Due Date Guide iOS APP

I have uploaded the latest Pregnancy due date guide app on iTunes. And waiting to get it approved soon. Once it is approved I will let you know by posting here. Hopefully soon I will get it approved. This app is all about important due dates to know the baby's development. It has many features such as symptoms information to know whether you are pregnant or not. Also there are many tips including food diet to get along with pregnancy are added in this app.

You can keep tracks of baby 's movement and kick through this app. You can listen to your favorite music from this app. Exercise Menu helps to keep you fit by showing necessary exercises which needs to perform during pregnancy.  Also one can keep track of Doctor's information that is date of visit for checkup.

So hang on and I will let you know once it is approved and share here with the link.

3 comments:

  1. its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my HIV cured 2 month ago. i have under go different hospital for treatment so many times i decided to go through the internet.I saw so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Akhigbe, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr.Akhigbe, then i contacted him through his email. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, he assured me 100% that i will be cure by his herbal medicine, i only pay for the herbal medicine and services He sent me the herbal medication through UPS express delivery and also instructs me on how to be taking it.in the next 2 to 3 weeks i should go for another test meaning that am cured if only i followed up as he instructed me.i drink the herbal medicine for three weeks and i went for test behold i was made holy when doctor confirm me my result was negative i was shock, yes am really happy that i got cured from hiv after many years. Dr Akhigbe you are bless you said you are godfather of herbalism i believed you now and i promise to share the goodness, really how great and kindness you are. i think its time for me to recommend anyone going through HIV, HERPES HSV-1 or HSV-2, HPV, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, CANCER reach him through his Email : drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatAPP +2348142454860. He saves lifes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks! Android App Development Company Salt Lake City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real nice pattern and fantastic articles , hardly anything else we need : D. Hybrid App Development in Salt Lake City

    ReplyDelete